Wentzville Emergency Dentist
Emergency Dentist in Wentzville, MO
We’re here when patients need it most. Call 636-327-6880 to schedule an emergency dental visit. Dental emergencies are unpredictable; however, it helps to know where to go when they occur. Parkway Family Dental Care in Wentzville is here for same-day dental emergencies. From severe toothaches to broken dental bridges, Dr. Winschel and his dental team are here to care for dental emergencies when you need it most.
Same-Day Dental Emergencies Services in Wentzville, MO
Patients suffering from various dental ailments that cannot wait a few days for treatment can visit us for emergency services:
- Severe pain from tooth decay or gum disease – When it comes to dental pain, the worst thing you can do is ignore it. Severe tooth decay or gum disease can cause excruciating discomfort, and if left untreated, can lead to even bigger problems such as abscesses or jawbone infections.
- Crown replacements – When it comes to dental crowns, sometimes the unexpected happens. Whether a crown falls out due to decay or an accident, it is important to seek emergency dental care as soon as possible. Leaving a gap in your mouth can lead to further damage and infection. Fortunately, at our Parkway Family Dental Care, we are able to provide crown replacements in a timely manner.
- Tooth bridge replacement – Losing a tooth can be not only embarrassing, but it can also affect your ability to chew and speak properly. Fortunately, there are options for replacing missing teeth, such as dental bridges. Bridges replace one or more missing teeth by attaching artificial teeth to adjacent healthy ones.
- Chipped or broken teeth – Breaking or chipping a tooth can be a painful and worrisome experience, especially if it happens suddenly or during an accident. In these cases, it’s important to seek treatment from an emergency dentist as soon as possible. If left untreated, a chipped or broken tooth can lead to further damage and potentially even infection. Taking care of damaged teeth promptly can save you from more discomfort and costly procedures down the line.
- Cavity fillings – If you have a cavity that is causing you pain or discomfort, it’s important to visit a dentist as soon as possible. Untreated cavities can lead to infections and further decay of the tooth, potentially requiring more invasive procedures such as root canals or extractions. Thankfully, we offer emergency appointments for cavity fillings.
- Severe gum swelling or bleeding – When it comes to our oral health, it can be easy to brush off symptoms that seem minor or temporary. However, swollen or bleeding gums are a sure sign that something is wrong and should not be ignored. If you are experiencing severe gum swelling or bleeding, it’s important to contact us right away.